Classes have been cancelled due to the current health situation. Please check back!
In addition to being a textile loving shop, we are a teaching studio with a focus on weaving classes and workshops.
Here is the information for our March weaving class!
- Days Offered: Tuesdays Evenings:
March 10th-31st (4 classes total)
- Time: 6:30-8:30
- Fee: $225 includes a beautiful array of yarns to choose from and beginner chip board loom.
- Registration: Your place will be confirmed once complete payment is received. Please select Tuesday "Tapestry" class to see description and enroll. Class size will be limited to 8 students, and often fill up quickly. If none of the payment methods we offer work for you, please contact Rachel directly. Personal checks are accepted. Scroll down to sign up!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (720) 206-9882
- Location: "Weave + Gather" 4593 North Broadway C-108, corner N. Broadway and Yarmouth St. (down the alley on the west side of Broadway)
- Assorted teas and light snacks are provided, and bringing a snack to share is always welcome.
Ready to sign up for a class? Awesome! Each class has 8 spots available and runs for 4 weeks. Time and details are above.
Rachel holds an MFA from SCAD in Fibers, is a weaver and painter, has taught art, weaving and surface design for over 20 years. She previously worked as a weaving instructor at MICA, as an educator at The Folk Art and Georgia O’Keefe Museums in Santa Fe, and directed the art program at Friends’ School in Boulder for 14 years. Rachel is the owner of Weave + Gather, a textile studio & shop featuring curated rare textiles, Moroccan rugs and other artful goods.