FEBRUARY WEAVING CLASSES!
In addition to being a textile loving shop, we are a teaching studio with a focus on weaving classes and workshops.
Here is the information for our January weaving classes!
- Days Offered: Tuesdays or Thursday Evenings:
February 4-25th or Febrary 6-27th (4 classes total)
- Time: 6:30-8:30
- Fee: $240 includes a beautiful array of yarns to choose from and beginner chip board loom.
- Registration: Your place will be confirmed once complete payment is received. Please select Tuesday "Tapestry" or Thursday "Woven Jewelry" classes below to see descriptions and enroll. Class size will be limited to 8 students, and often fill up quickly. If none of the payment methods we offer work for you, please contact Rachel directly. Personal checks are accepted. Scroll down to sign up!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (720) 206-9882
- Location: "Weave + Gather" 4593 North Broadway C-108, corner N. Broadway and Yarmouth St. (down the alley on the west side of Broadway)
- Assorted teas and light snacks are provided, and bringing a snack to share is always welcome.
Ready to sign up for a class? Awesome! You can choose either Tuesday evenings or Wednesday evenings. Each class has 8 spots available and runs for 4 weeks during the month of February. Times and details are above.
Rachel holds an MFA from SCAD in Fibers, is a weaver and painter, has taught art, weaving and surface design for over 20 years. She previously worked as a weaving instructor at MICA, as an educator at The Folk Art and Georgia O’Keefe Museums in Santa Fe, and directed the art program at Friends’ School in Boulder for 14 years. Rachel is the owner of Weave + Gather, a textile studio & shop featuring curated rare textiles, Moroccan rugs and other artful goods.